Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Word Clouds

I was working on my word cloud page last night.  The focus
was on emotions--the first being anger.  OK, I confess  I am
working my way through Ann Hood's book Creating
Character Emotions.  Since the first emotion dealt with was
anger, that was where I started.  I had just finished with it,
re-read it for accuracy--and forgot to save or publish.
A post is automatically saved.  But when you hit edit to add
content to an existing page, it is not saved.  So the content
was gone, forever.

This morning I am re-doing my exercise.  Just a reminder
for those who add pages and want an endless supply.
Color me content greedy, but I intend this to be more
than just a blog, also a resource for ideas, words, and
quotes.  Since it is steady raining this morning,
perhaps, I may add more emotions than I first thought.

Kate Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment